Preserved 100 class Bluebird Trailers
100 - Mopoke
Entered Service: 5th September 1955
To Standard Gauge: June 1984
Conversion to Loco hauled car: November 1986 and subsequent re-numbering firstly to 107 for Australian Nationals computer re-coding and secondly BR107 following conversion.
Withdrawal from Australian National: Sometime in December 1995
Forwarded to Victoria: 28th November 1998 on V/Line freight 7AD1, the car had been re-numbered 811
Subsequent return to Adelaide: Sometime in June 1999.
Re-paint into original livery: May 2001
On Freight Bogies at Islington Works: 2003
102 - Plover
Entered Service: 21st November 1955
Withdrawal from Australian National: mid December 1995
Restored: October 1997
Re-entered service: May 1998
Placed into Storage at Islington Works: April 2003
Notes: This car was noticed to have been renamed in August 2001 to Shiraz.
102 coupled to 251 at Gawler Station on the inaugural Barossa Wine Train.
106 - Brittern
Entered Service: 27th August 1958
Buffet: Yes, Fitted during mid 1972, when the car was in for overhaul at Islington Wk's.
Withdrawn from Australian National: December 1995
Forwarded to Victoria: 30th December 1998, numbered 812
Subsequent return to Adelaide: 13th June 1998
Re-painted into original livery: May 2001
Listed for sale as part of end of year asset sale for CFCLA: November 2002.
Sent to Melbourne: March 2003
Returned to Adelaide: November 2003 on train 7MA5 covered in Graffiti.
Placed back into storage: November 2003